Each 1g contains:
Norfloxacin ………………………………100 mg
For treatment of gastrointestinal, respiratory and Urinary tract infections caused by Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria including E. Coli, Salmonella spp, Pasteurella ssp, Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, Erysipelothrix and infections caused by Mycoplasma in swine and poultry.
- Do not administer in animals with known Hypersensitivity to norfloxacin.
- Do not administer in young animals due to the risk of anthropathy.
- Do not administer concurrently with tetracyclines, Chloramfenical, macrolide and lincosamide.
Incorporate in finished feed at the following levels (accurate mixing is essential):
– poultry: 0.50 – 0.75 kg per tonne
– pigs: 1.00 – 1.50 kg per tonne
Store in dry place not above 30⁰C
Keep medicine away from the reach of
Not for use in egg producing chicken for Human consumption
Poultry: 12 Days
Swine: 8 Days
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
There are no reviews yet.